A fierce people Americans are. As citizens of America, we are the savages of the new world. What do I mean?
Well, for starters, we have annual national celebrations dedicated to…
- Playing with explosives and fire (New Years)
- Rioting (Black Friday)
- Dressing Up As Monsters And Running Around The Neighborhood Unsupervised (Halloween)
- Pigging Out On Cake (My Birthday)
- Attempting To Predict The Future With A Rodent (Groundhog Day)
- Gorging On Mashed Potatoes And Gravy Until You Can’t Walk (Thanksgiving)
- Babies That Fly Around And Shoot People With A Bow And Arrow (Valentines Day)
- An Old Man Who Calls Himself Santa, Breaks Into Peoples Houses By Way Of The Fireplace, And Eats Cookies And Milk (Christmas)
For such an “advanced” and “refined” nation, were pretty wild and reckless.
Happy Holidays from isenseaconspiracy.